Custom Thermoformed & Fabricated Plastics
Displays, trays, inserts, parts, housings, containers, soap molds, candy molds, clam shells, widgets, bins, prototyping and the list goes on.
“Where Old World Craftsmanship merges with New Age Technology to produce your ideas in plastic”
At American Packaging we pride ourselves on being extremely flexible, and having a multitude of processes available to develop and produce your product. This flexibility gives us choices on which process best meets the needs of your project, and best fits your budget.
- Thermoforming, or Vacuum Forming, produces high quality parts and typically has a much lower startup cost than other methods of plastic forming.
- Complete in-house Design, CAD/CAM, CNC, Machining, Prototyping, Wood Working, Die Cutting, a wide range of Post Processing, Packaging, and Shipping.
- From high volume orders down to projects where only one part is needed. We welcome small orders or projects.
- Parts up to 28” X 54”, with plastic thickness from 0.010 to 0.250, sheets or film.
- Black, white, stock colors, and the full range of custom colors.
- A variety of plastics, HIPS, ABS, PET, HDPE, Kydex, Anti-stat, Recycled, & more. We use materials made in the USA.
- Moulds can be made from MDF, Engineered Wood, Composites, Epoxies, Aluminum, 3D printed, & more.
- Family owned and operated since 1983.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help with your project or idea.